Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Swollen gums and lymph nodes, toothache, headache, ear and facial pain, rash in body. What to do ?

Hello Dr I am having a toothache since 2weeks ago but it got worse last week. My gums and the lymph nodes were swollen , I had headaches and ear - facial pain, and rash in my calp and, On friday I went to the dentist and he sent me to the specialist for today tuesday. He did not give me anything, but on friday night I started feeling worse and I have fever, so I decided to talk with my primary care p, and she prescribed me antibiotics, until my visit to the dentist in 4 dys. Today I went to see the specialist and he did not give me anything neither. I noticed that my symptoms are better, but I still have pain, sensitivity , and rash. What I can do?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  331
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,   ,  
Dentist 's  Response
Definitely you had an infected tooth which is better now after 1 course of antibiotics. I still cannot understand why your dentist did not prescribe anything or start any treatment. You should either change your dentist or go to the same dentist and insist on some treatment as I am sure that your symptoms will come back anytime. Meanwhile start improving your oral hygiene by doing warm salt water gargling thrice a day provided if you are not hypertensive.
Answered: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor