Is expired Gabapentin still effective in treating severe tooth pain?
Seems like infection. follow these neasures.
Thanks for consulting Healthcaremagic.
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query.
I have read your query and understand your concern. As far as extreme toothache is concerned this can be due to Carious tooth or due to periodontal problem.
For this i will suggest you to consult oral surgeon for clinical examination and investigation IOPA Radiograph of tooth to confirm the diagnosis.
Dont take expired medicine it is harmful for your health. For meanwhile i will suggest you few measures for pain :
- Maintain good oral hygiene. Use mouthwash regularly.
-Do warm saline rinses.
-You can take medicine like Cap. Amoxicillin CV with Metronidazole and Analgesic like Diclomol SP or ketrol DT consulting with local doctor.
Follow these measures. Hope this will help you.
If you have further query i will be happy to help
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- Severe tooth pain killer tablets
- How to get relief from severe tooth pain
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- Relief for severe tooth pain
- Fibromyalgia tooth pain
- How is tooth pain treated
- Delayed menstruation with a severe wisdom tooth pain
- Indigestion tooth pain
- Tooth pain broken tooth