Swollen gland with canker inside mouth. Had malaria and dengue

I am 21 years old. Overweight male. last two days i am having a canker inside my left cheek and from around same time i have noticed a pea sized soft but painful swelled mass which moves on probing, just below my left jaw bone (probably gland ). Other than this i have no fever or illness. I suffered from dengue (needed 5 units platelet transfusion )and malaria 6 months ago and never been ill in between.What can I be possibly suffering from this time?
Fri, 6 May 2011