Swollen foot and ankle, pain, sore, red spots all over calves. History of ulcer colitis. Treatment?

Hi, I have a swollen FOOT AND ANKLE with redness all over the foot. It is very sore and painful, especially when the swelling increases. My SKIN there is very warm and painful to the touch. When my foot and ankle get very large from the swelling, it is extremely painful, and I can not walk. Also, there are red spots all over BOTH of my calves. The spots look like bursted blood vessels. Some of the larger spots have pain and soreness along with swelling. I am 52 years old and I have ulceric colitis . I take asacol daily for this. I have been taking asacol daily since 2006. I was diagnosed with the disease in 1988. I have an annual colonoscopy , and to date everything is fine. I don t know if the problem with my foot is related. The problem with the foot swelling appeared in the summer of 2012, and is back again now. Please give me an idea of what this could possibly be, or a list :) Thank you, TTS
Tue, 26 Mar 2019