Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Swollen clitoris, pains, bump inside mouth, swollen gum. STD?

So I am sexually active and I have developed swelling and super painfulness, down there it is on my clitorous and good it s hurt for almost a week now and I have what I thought was a canker sore on my lip and now after brushing my teeth I found a new bump on the inside of my mouth on the inside of my gums and two of my gums are swollen. Can I have an std?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  273
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
Swollen gums are associated with gingivitis usually.
I would suggest you to get a thorough scaling done.
Rinse your mouth after every meals.
Use chlorhexidine mouthrinses to gargle.
Take plenty of fluids and nutritious diet.
Vitamin becosules,c,iron and folic acid supplements has to be administered.
Maintain oral hygiene well.
Please do visit a general physician too.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Mon, 3 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor