Suggest treatment for persistent sensitivity in teeth
The numbness is not total, i do have touch sensation and respond to cold/hot. The tingling sensation is getting less as well.
Thank for following up.
Looks like an improvement, wait for a few days.
As per your explanation, it looks like there is an improvement in the symptoms...
As nerve repair is a slow process, I would suggest you wait and watch for another 2 weeks...
Hope this helps
Nerve repair takes time.
Nerve repair takes time as if there is damage to the protective layer of the nerve it repairs gradually and so is the resolution of symptoms..
Nerve is a complex structure and needs time to get back to normal function..
Lower molars are supplied by inferior dental nerve and due to its close proximity to the roots of the molar teeth it is likely to get irritated due to Infection ..
Do not worry and wait for some more time and watch how the symptoms improve..
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sensitive teeth treatment
- Sensitive teeth aruvedic treatment
- Suggest treatment for persistent yeast infection
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe persistent cough
- Ayurvedic treatment for sensitive teeth
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever with cold and stomach upset
- Suggest treatment for persistent heavy bleeding
- Sensitive teeth during ivf treatments
- Suggest treatment for persistent cough
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess