Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Swelling on bottom of penis, swollen gland. Treatment?


I have swelling on the bottom side of my penis, near the base, and it feels like a gland on the left side of the penis is swollen. It hurt when I have to shake off afterwards but no pain under normal circumstances. It seems like the swelling underneath the penis is connected in some way to this "gland". The swelling is hard but it doesn't hurt when i touch it. Although the swollen "gland" on the left does. The swollen gland is on the left side of my penis where my penis joins the rest of my body.

Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history itseems that you might be having ingrown hair follicle infection giving rise to swelling and bump.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and well shaved.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor