Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Swelling in pubic area post frequent intercourse

I ve been engaging in very frequent sexual activity for the past few weeks, and have noticed during some longer sessions (over an hour) I m getting a pronounced swelling on the left side above my mons pubis area, but well below where my abdomen bulges. It sort of feels similar to when one of my testes slides up there.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. I however think that a psychiatrist might need to take a more elaborate history to help you with your concern. I also feel like there are other places where you can concentrate your energies in getting the right diagnosis and treatment. I feel like you might also need to be examined by a surgeon for the swelling in the pubic area. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor