Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Suggestions on how to deal with people when they make me angry?

Hi sir! i am 25byrs old, married since 2005 have 17mnths boy baby. I was very patient in the begining of my marriage life now i am not. just becoz of all the scenarios which am going through in my life. i am getting angry i am unable to stop myself when i get angry. i will start beating myself i will hurt myself infront of my husband but he doesnt reacts to it. i will cry cry cry then i myself will calm down. now a days am unable to stop myself from shouting at them, i beat my son as he is not having food at all. now i feeling sad for what i did. how can i stop my anger? how should i deal with people when they make me angry please please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

In your case first there is need to investigate cause of your anger.

Following are possible causes of anger in your case: Anxiety and depression, Hormonal imbalance, Personality issues and Adjustment problem. You can meet nearby psychiatrist to ascertain cause and treatment according to cause.

Till that time take healthy diet, keep yourself busy and do morning brisk walk. It will relax you and will reduce anger to some extent.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Mon, 14 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor