Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
125 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for stomach bloating

dear sir, my name is kannan age 34 yrs from baroda. i have some problem in my stomech it is just like ballon some times. iam taking medicines ( i consult a doc in my native place) he gave tab. razo and lesuride i am taking this tab once in a day for the past 28 days, iam not getting any remedy. ple tell me what i do
Thu, 3 Jan 2019
Report Abuse
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Please get a stool analysis for H. pylori infection and if found negative then you should schedule for upper GI endoscopy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman,
Internal Medicine Specialist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Aida Beganovic, 40 years, 155 cm, 62 kg Mother of two daughters Facing regular probelm with stomach bloating. Every day by after noon my stomach...