Suggest treatment for severe muscle pain and muscle spasms

Treatment for major flare up of adhesive arachnoiditis, ruptured c4-c6, t7-t11, and l3-s1. Had 1 neck surgery and 4 major back surgeries with rods, plates, and screws from neck to butt. Endured more than I can count of spinal steroid injections, countless radio frequency ablation treatments and several myelograms. The electrical shocks shooting thru my spine and legs is horrendous causing severe pain and muscle spasms. I am at my wits end past 3 days abd nights. I refuse to take any type of pharmaceutical medications and prefer homeopathic remedys but I don t know how much longer I can endure this level of never ending pain.
Thu, 20 Sep 2018

Sorry to say but the homeopathy or Ayurveda do not have convincing results in acute pain episodes. Only help can be obtained through allopathy medicines, relaxation techniques and interventional pain management control.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel, General & Family Physician