Suggest treatment for severe knee pain while suffering from bilateral plantar fasciitis on the left foot

I have acute knee pain. in a localized half moon area on the medial side of the knee. No trauma. No Previous knee issues. I do have a heel spur on my left heel as well due to chronic bilateral plantar fasciitis. I am wondering what is causing this? At it s worst is a 9 , at it s best is a 6 .
Fri, 8 Nov 2019
As of now you can use analgesics/anti inflammatory combination like aceclofenac/seratiopeptdase for symptomatic relief.
If symptoms persist better to consult an orthopaedic and get evaluated. In severe cases steroid injection to the foot may be required.
Wishing all the best.
Thanks