Understand your concern.
I think you are suffering from severe viral fever/flu..
You should also test for swine flue/influenza
And take treatment according to this and keep her in observation
Following are advice for you.
Test for blood: Glucose, LFT, KFT, CBC, ESR, Smear, culture
only symptomatic and/or supportive treatments are used
1. Complete bed rest
2. avoid heavy physical activity/ weight lifting
3. Paracetamol/ ibuprofen injection/tablet for fever and pain.
4. Oral Prednisone
tablet :it is anti inflammatory to reduce symptoms of pharyngeal pain,odynophagia
, or enlarged tonsils
5. Antiviral drug acyclovir: reduce viral sheddings and leading to a significant decrease in the severity of symptoms
500 mg once daily for 5 days: to prevent secondary bacterial infection
7. Drink plenty of luke warm water
8. Gargling with warm salted water/betadine 1 % 3-4 times per day
you can also take tablet strepsils
9. Avoid to go in congested area. use humidifier.
Hope this may help you.