Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis

I AM MALE AGED 62 YEARS AND SUFFERING FROM RHEMUTIOD ARTHRITES FOR LAST ONE YEAR.HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED FOLLOWING MEDICINES; 1. HCQS-200 TWICE A DAY 2. SAAZ-DS 3. OSTEOFIT-C PLUS ONCE A DAY 4.FOLITRAX-15 ONCE A WEEK 5. FOLVITE TWICE A WEEK BUT I STILL GET PAIN IN MY KNEES AND FINGERS DURING EARLY MORNING. PL ADVISE IF THE ABOVE IS O.K. AND FOR HOW LONG. MY DIOGONIST TEST REPORTS ARE O.K.AS PER MY DOCTOR. HE SAYS THE PAIN IS DUE TO WEATHER CHANGE.
Mon, 30 Mar 2015

I have studied your case with diligence.

I can help you better if you post x ray reports and blood reports to me.

NSAIDs, DMARDs (disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs) are sometimes prescribed in severe cases.
Newer biologics have role in RA.
Rheumatoid arthritis is chronic disease and may need time for recovery.

There is good role of diet and achieve correction through it, for details you can directly contact on my profile
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-vaibhav-gandhi/63503

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.