Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Permanent remedy for rheumatoid arthritis

My age is 29 years height is 1.52mts and weight is 55kg.I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis since 3years.At present I am undergoing treatment in allopathic.Is there any permanent remedy to rheumatoid arthritis in ayurvedic? what are the parts damaged in the body if it becomes chronic?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  741
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
It calls for long term treatment and in some cases it gets cured while there are also cases where which get controlled but not cured. I have cured some cases with maha rasnadi kara triodashang guggul myostaal etc.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Chronic RA can bring irreversible deformities of Joints and debility
Kindly Take
Tab. Sinhanaad Guggul 1 tab thrice a day
Tab. Tribhuwan Kirti 1 tab thrice a day
Maharasnadi Kwath 30ml twice a day
No application of any oil

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)

Answered: Sat, 16 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi,rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder,it can b controlled with ayurvedic medicines,you can take amritotram kashyam 15 ml mixed with 60 ml warm water,take two times a day before meals,gandharvhastadi erandam 10ml at night with warm milk,apply pind thailam daily one hour before bath.thanks
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear B . neelima devi ,I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though you can start with Gnaph.Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S.
This is just a palliative medicine, I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you, or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Dear Neelima ,
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints, as well as in other organs in the body. It affects the joints causing stiffness, swelling, pain and in severe cases leads to joint deformity. The other organs that might get affected are eyes( dryness of the eyes leading to corneal abrasion), lung, heart , RA can also cause anemia and recurrent infections due to decreased Red blood and white blood cells respectively.
Homeopathy does have good results in such cases as it helps the immune system tackle the problem more effectively, reducing the pain and inflammation and thereby the need for pain killers.
" Cure " as such is a relative term and would depend from case to case. In cases with severe involvement complete cure is generally not possible . Hence kindly visit an experienced homeopath who after a detailed case history would be able to give you a clear idea about the prognosis and prescribe remedy for you.

In case of any further queries, do write to me at
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor