Suggest treatment for recurring rashes on the penis forehead

Dear Sir/ Doctor,For past 2 years I am suffering from red rash/ pimples on penis forehead and swelling of foreskin. I am nearing 72 years of age and have all good hygiene, no sex etc. I had been to Dermatologist took Allegra 120/180 tablets and applied creams. I have also taken Homeopathy Sulhur-30 and BC-20 tablets.However they are not effective and it has become recurring phenomena. Dermatologist says I may have to go for circumcision.Please advise the RIGHT SOLUTION for this recurring nagging issue. Regards,Deshmukh
Thu, 13 Sep 2018

I have gone through your complaints and according to your complaints it seems to be yeast infection. I would recommend you to apply Sertaconazole cream on the affected areas twice daily and take antihistaminic like tablet Levocetirizine once daily at bedtime.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist