Suggest treatment for recurrent tonsillitis

My son is 8 yrs old. He is frequently suffering in tonsil stones. He is taking Augumentin duo for 7 days, still one stone i see in the morning in the left side . During this period he is suffering red eye in last 2 yrs & this year tonsil stones. How can it will be erradicated
Tue, 29 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

First of all the augmentin should be taken for 14 days. And treatment for recurrent tonsillitis is surgical removal of tonsils as tonsillectomy. For recurrent tonsils you may give him syrup septillin half tsp two times for 15 days as a general tonic against bacterial infections. It is herbal formulation with good efficacy. You should try septillin before surgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.