Dear service user,
Thank you for writing to Healthcaremagic.
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns to delay the ejaculation.
Unani medicines are just like placebo for your problem. It is rarely effective.
Following strategies, in combination often help to delay the climax.
1. Stop-start technique of behavior therapy.
2. Female on top with active role.
3. Double condom
4. Medicines like Fluoxetine
20 mg day or Paroxetine
CR 25 mg per day.
(To be taken under medical supervision only)
5. Pelvic muscle strengthening exercise. (As if try to hold urine intermittently during voiding)
6. Penile squeeze technique applied at the point of ejaculatory inevitability.
7. Applying a local anesthetic
ointment to glans penis
prior to penetration.
I recommend you to consult psychiatrist
trained in psychosexual medicine, who will guide you how to utilize all these techniques effectively best suited for you.
I hope this will help you.
If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Wish you good sex life ahead.