Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
183 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for painful penile foreskin

Dear Sir I am raju age 28 married. sex life is ok, but last three months i did t involve sex due to out station. now my penis fully covered by skin. during eration also fully covered. it will make a very hard pain. and spread white color tissue like somthing. i need your advice sir
Tue, 23 Apr 2019
Report Abuse
Psychologist 's  Response

If you are unable to retract your foreskin normally, or during sexual intercourse, it is called phimosis. The creamy substance may cause infection and therefore clean it every day.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr K. V. Anand, Psychologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

39yrs male penile inflammation on foreskin along with mild rashes and redness...sometimes get itchy especially appears after usage of condom and...