Suggest treatment for pain in the neck and collar bone

Hello, I am a 28 y/o female with no history of illness. Recently I have started having pain in the right side of my neck and collar bone. Sometimes I feel like I can t breath and my whole body itches. I feel one lymph node right under my jaw below my ear that I believe is swollen and tender. Although it is not visibly swollen. What should I do?
Tue, 30 Sep 2014
Hi,Thanks for your query. After going through your query I came to know that you have started having pain in the right side of your neck and collar bone. Sometimes you feel like you cannot breath and your whole body itches. You feel one lymph node right under your jaw below your ear that you believe is swollen and tender . I think you have developed some kind of infection. You should get your chest x-ray done .You should your blood investigation such as ESR, TLC and DLC done to diagnose the disease.You can get enlarged lymph node biopsy to arrive at final diagnosis.You can take analgesic such as diclofenac to relieve pain.You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it.I do hope that you have found something helpful.If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.