Suggest treatment for pain and tingling sensation in the breast

In the last 3-4 days, I have stinging sensations in the left side of my left breast. Then when I bend over, that breast hurts but when I feel it or press on that side it does not hurt. I ve had mamograms every year since I turned 50. I am 74 now. I have not felt any lumps.
Mon, 21 Mar 2016
Hi

Thanks for your query and Welcome to Lybrate. I am Dr Akshay from Fortis Hospital, New Delhi.

The answer to your question needs to be given by a General surgeon or a Gynaecologist.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.

Thanks & Regards
Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena