Suggest treatment for numbness and tingling in arm and leg

i just started the lupron shot on tuesday, and since then i have been getting a numbness and tingling feeling in my right arm and sometimes my leg. my right side is a very sharp pain. and ive noticed that when im standing sometimes my heart feeling like its jumping. is that normal with the shot?
Tue, 3 Oct 2017
Hi.
As per your case history you are having numbness due to vitamin b12 deficiency.
My treatment advice is -
1. Take good nutritious diet full of green leafy vegetables and milk.
2. Take a vitamin b12 supplement once daily for 3 months.
3. Other treatment options are oral gabapentin, injectable vitamin b12 given only after consulting a dermatologist.

If problem persists then consult a neurologist.

Thanks.
Dr. Harshit bhachech.
MBBS, DDVL.