Suggest treatment for nausea and motion sickness

I am having nausea for at least two weeks now.tried motion sickness pills, pep-to bismol, etc. feeling weak at times. Also get rush of heat while nauseous.. Have valve regurgitation but not serious. Take water pills because of the valves and I do take water pills for swelling. Have reduced them to every other day since nauseous. The above over the counter drugs have worked somewhat. Have a little pressure in my chest. I have just seen cardiologist and I am ok.
Tue, 9 May 2017
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, just a single symptom of vomiting needs to be seen for underlying causes, it could be due to infection, virus, or bacteria, it could be due to systemic illness, endocrine dysfunction, symptom can be controlled with anti-emetic and antacid if this is due to acid peptic disease and if it is not like that then complete work up is necessary the common cause would be liver pathology, biliary disease, central nervous system disorders hope this information helps.