Suggest treatment for micro penis

Hi doctor just wanted to ask I have turned 22 and and my penis is 4 inches and it looks very small compared to my body formation and my family coz we are all boys and I am the ulucky one so can testosterone treatment help me coz i some how delayed my puberty compared to other people i know i thought when puberty comes to an end and the penis will grow unfortunately i was wrong I have come to an end of my puberty and nothing changed can I get a relief on the test treatment
Tue, 13 Nov 2018

Consult a urologist and get evaluated. We have to rule out possibilities like endocrine problems like low testosterone.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician