Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
151 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for micro penis

Hi doctor just wanted to ask I have turned 22 and and my penis is 4 inches and it looks very small compared to my body formation and my family coz we are all boys and I am the ulucky one so can testosterone treatment help me coz i some how delayed my puberty compared to other people i know i thought when puberty comes to an end and the penis will grow unfortunately i was wrong I have come to an end of my puberty and nothing changed can I get a relief on the test treatment
Tue, 13 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Consult a urologist and get evaluated. We have to rule out possibilities like endocrine problems like low testosterone.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi Doc my name is Andre and i have big problem,so here it is,Iam 30 and have a problem in my penis growth since I was a teenager and now here I am...