Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps

Hello I had my period on 11-15apr. I had unprotected sex on the 18apr and on the 23-24 I have spotting for 2days. And on the 24-25 I am now having abdominal pains. Its almost like cramp pain but its bearable .just a little discomfort. What could be causing this?
Fri, 27 Oct 2017
Thanks for sharing your health concern with us. In the current scenario, it appears as though you are experiencing ovulation pain, presuming you have regular 28-30 day cycles. The correlation of spotting with the pain enhances the possibility of 'Mittelschmerz'. The period you had the unprotected sexual intercourse should fall within the safe period, presuming the cycle length to be 28-30 days. Please note that ovulation occurs two weeks prior to the onset of the next period and this is the fertile phase of the cycle. Hope you find this information useful. Take care.