Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
121 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

I am participating in Sexual activity with my partner for the past 2 months. Although, before this it has been a while I indulged in sex and the first time we tried, it was impossible for me to get an erection and penetrate inside her. Hence, we called it off that day and it continued the next day as well. Hence, I went to a pharma and got a stip of Kamagra 100MG and after taking that tab that night, I was able to have not only a good erection but also a prolonged sex.

From then on, I have been taking sedenafil tab's everytime we plan to have sex and it works just fine, except the fact that I have a Premature Ejaculations on the time time.

Please advise, I am 25 years old, 171 cms and weighs 69 Kg's and have a healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke and drink occasionally. My daily work outs consists of Cardio and light weight lifting.
Wed, 25 Oct 2017
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Erectile dysfunction is best treated with the medication Viagra (sildenafil). This is very likely to improve your erection quality and duration. I would talk with a local doctor about prescribing this to you.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an American doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States ( For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address:
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query fiance is having erectile dyfunction what should i do ?i love him...