Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
180 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Hello Doc !
I am a 27 yrs old male unmarried working as software engineer. My problem is that i have a Erectile dysfunction, i don't have a habit of smoking, i drink very rarely once in 2-3 months, i don't have any mental stress. plz help me.
Mon, 26 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
OBGYN 's  Response

You should find out the cause of ED and then take treatment at this age.
Most of the OTC drugs for ED can cause addiction.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr B. Radhakrishnan. Nair, OBGYN
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Dear Sir, Am a 25 year old man from kerala. you may please call me as Mr. ARS. I am in so much mental stress. my marriage has been fixed to this...