Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...

Dear Sir,

I do not take alcohol or smoke at all but even than from last 4-5 days I donâ??t know why, I have been suffering very badly with ED problem. As such it never occurred with me before this but I don't know what went wrong with me during these days. So, request to suggest me some good vitamins for this. Please at the same time suggest me that, can I take Zevit/Bicosules Z + E-Cod/Evion + Vitamin A at the same time. More for, information let me tell you one more thing that often I suffer with mouth ulcers & yes mild pain remains near left side of my kidney from last 18 months but, but, but in-spite of this, I never faced this ED problem ever. More & more, in regards of my side pain near Kidney all tests like IVP, Ultrasound, Urine test, blood test are over 2 times and all reports came normal both time but still problem persists. So, request to suggest me, what I should do in all these regards now. Please, suggest me everything in detail, what I have asked up.

Thanks & regards......

Mon, 2 Apr 2018