Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

151 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

Sir/Madam, i am a man of 25 years,5.11tall,bulky Bisexual in nature,But till date i have only had the opportunity to do sex with male..But there lies a common problem,....istly my penis size is very small at normal & it gets a bit bigger during erection (but not standard),then i get excited soon & within a very short period the ejection occurs, it so happens that even just by the touch of my partner;s hand the ejection occurs,,,even when i sleep sometimes ejection do occur & i feel ashamed.....only one thing in my child hood days my penis was operated (the outer skin was cut) as i use to have problem during its open this the cause of all these things?? please suggest whom to contact & what to do as i fear i wont be happy with by wife in my married life too....
Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Report Abuse
Psychologist 's  Response

It seems that you are too much worried about your penis size and you are worried about your sexual ability etc. These leads to stress and anxiety and your present symptoms could be due to that.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. K. V. Anand, Psychologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Sir I m 32 yr old .I started masterbating wen I was only 15, twice thrice a day which made very my thoughts I could get erection but wen near my partner no errection ,only fluids come out of my penis.then I stopped masterbating .but wen I materbate nowadays at night I can t fell sleep n also their mild headache involving my eyes in 32 n I m engaged wen I m near my fiance I could not get hard erection .

doctor1 MD

Dear sir, I am of 26 years old and recently got married. But I have a problem that my dick won t get hard soon and sperm releases too soon. Even when my wife is nude in front of me there s no erection. Even it won t get hard during sex. I am facing this problem from 3 4 days. It was normal at my honeymoon. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

doctor1 MD

Hi There,I m 34 year married male and suffering from dhaat problem from 4 years.when i think or go for sex some whitish sticky fluid come from my penis continuously and my errection goes down and suffering from premature ejaculation too.I have problem with pee too,bcz when i go to washroom for pee and feel again presure on my bladder for pee but i evacute little bit or just dribbling.So plz advice me some medicine so that i cure this problem .Also tell what type of medicine{allopathy,homeopathy or aurvedic}is best for this treatment.Thanks