Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

Sir/Madam, i am a man of 25 years,5.11tall,bulky Bisexual in nature,But till date i have only had the opportunity to do sex with male..But there lies a common problem,....istly my penis size is very small at normal & it gets a bit bigger during erection (but not standard),then i get excited soon & within a very short period the ejection occurs, it so happens that even just by the touch of my partner;s hand the ejection occurs,,,even when i sleep sometimes ejection do occur & i feel ashamed.....only one thing in my child hood days my penis was operated (the outer skin was cut) as i use to have problem during urination...now its open ..is this the cause of all these things?? please suggest whom to contact & what to do as i fear i wont be happy with by wife in my married life too....
Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

It seems that you are too much worried about your penis size and you are worried about your sexual ability etc. These leads to stress and anxiety and your present symptoms could be due to that.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. K. V. Anand, Psychologist