Suggest treatment for elevated BP after pituitary tumor removal?

Thanks,i had a pitutury tumor removed 6weeks ago and i am on medication of hydrocortisone,i have sometimes high blood presure which i never had before ,i donot know how to lowe don my blood presure and i get scared,i had my lad blood work everything was ok but my creatinine is 101 and tour prefernce rate is 40-95 and my Gfr is very low and is 49,please let me know what to do
Thu, 4 Jun 2015
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Since your creatinine is high and GFR is low, possibility of hypertension due to renal damage is high.
Altered creatinine and GFR suggest renal (kidney) damage.
And kidney is having important role in regulation of blood pressure.
So kidney damage can cause high blood pressure.
So better to consult kidney doctor and start appropriate treatment to reduce creatinine level.
Once this is normalise, your blood pressure will also come to normal.
Hope I have solved your query.
Wish you good health. Thanks.