Suggest treatment for diarrhea and vomiting

Hi, My Wife name is sandhya and 27yrs of age. She is using Femilon 0.15mcg from last 3 months (4th month running now). So far we have observed some of the side effects like Rashes ion her body... But today from last 3 hours onwards she is suffering from Diarhoea and vomitings. Please advise is there any immediate treatment for this?
Mon, 27 Jan 2014
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi and welcome to HCM,
If she is not diabetic take immediately you can give he oral dehydration salts. If she is diabetic you can give XXXX XXXX injection. You can treat her with XXXX 4 mg, XXXX 400 mg, XXXX 500 mg and XXXX injection 2 cc .
Consult your doctor.

Wish you speedy recovery,
Thanks