Suggest treatment for chest pain

from time to time i have a simple pain in my chest,i am not sure it is inside or outside,it proceed for seconds not more than second,it may be in left side or right side or centered....i am smoking from 2 years,ligt smoker.i am stopping for days then return smoking 2 or 3 cigaretes,i mean that i am not a continous smoker
Wed, 1 Oct 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
The symptom may be suggestive of hyperacidity and in my opinion this can be best treated with Tab Omeprazole 40 mg once in day and Tab Domperidone 30 mg once in day for three week hope this information helps.