Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
182 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for burn like mark on the chest

I have a small cigarette like burn mark that has appeared on my chest. It is flat but looks less pigmented than the rest of my skin. I have naturally dark olive skin and it appears almost like a burn. it does not itch and is not crusty . just completely flat
Thu, 20 Nov 2014
Report Abuse
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,
You might have developed fungal infection.
Your description matches with that.
Treatment can be with topical antifungals.
Treatment must be continued for at least a month to prevent recurrance.
Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.
Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD it goes. A little over a month ago.I. had sex with a friend of mine that was staying with me from out of town. Have known the girl for a...