Suggest treatment for back and abdominal pain with persistent cough

About a month ago i had taken one of my at home tests that you urinate on to check your leukocytes and nitrites and my leukocytes were close to 500 but didn t have any nitrites. I took the test because i have right abdominal pain and back pain also on the right side. And within the last month i have gained 15 pounds. two days ago i have now got a cough and a consistent metalic taste in my mouth. There is white phlem also. I don t have medical insurance so I m hesitant to go to the dr but i feel like something is wrong.
Wed, 12 Jun 2019

Noted your history of urine strip showing leucocyte close to 500 but no nitrites, pain in right side of abdomen and back, weight gain of 15 pound in one month, now coughing, metallic taste in mouth and white phlegm, no medical insurance.
As per the history you have provided I would advise you the following as there must be some problem that needs to be diagnosed perfectly and treated accordingly.
Consult your Doctor for proper clinical evaluation, examination and investigations.
Test of urine in lab: routine, microscopy, culture and sensitivity.
Tests of blood for CBC, sugar, kidney function.
Ultrasonography of abdomen so that propre evaluation of genitourinary system can be done; CT scan if indicated.
Tests of stool also.
All these will help to get a proper diagnosis.
Get treated accordingly.
Till then take plenty of oral fluids.
Antispasmodic if the pain is persistent and troubling.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T Chandrakant, ENT & General Surgeon