Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
145 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for anal fistula

im a 42 years of age n height 5'4 ,im a victim of pistula my problem most my vowel movement,and puss doesnt stop the smell i cant take it my pistula down at my penis so hard to move sometime its for me to sit down.please help me what to do or how to cure this is there any medication?

Tue, 28 Nov 2017
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Fistula in Ano cant be treated with medication. If its really annoying you can get your fistulectomy done
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD name is siddeshwar i have been suffering from a problem for past 8 months...but recently i came to know that it is Fistula in ano , i...