Hello dear , hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This seems more likely to be underlying stress , anxiety
or ulcer .
* Guidelines for better recovery
- Drink plenty of liquids .
- Prefer soft , light diet with avoidance of oily , spicy , non veg stuffs .
- Regular intake of proton pump
inhibitor as omeprazole
( 20 ) mg with
sips of water on empty stomach morning and evening .
- Avoid stress , anxiety .
- Manage sound , regular sleep of 8 hours .
- Have practice of regular walking in fresh air , exercises , YOGA
- Avoid smoking
, alcohol if using .
Hope this clears your query .
Wishing you fine health ahead .