Suggest remedy for removing rough skin due to blackheads and whiteheads on nose

Dear Doctor, I have so many blackheads and whiteheads on my nose and from this I have an extremely rough nose and it s feels spiky too. I always mix baking soda and water together to form a thick paste to I apply on my nose and I leave it until it gets really dry and strong then I wash it off normally with hot water and I use a scrub to finish off. Then it gets nice and smooth for the day then it will go back very rough again :/ only because it removes the whiteheads only but the blackheads are sill there it just make it smooth and clean. Despite the fact that my nose is very oily while the rest of my face is pretty normal/dry. And I have spent years trying to have a smooth nose and remove these black and whiteheads by using so many nose strips, but never worked :( I even tried natural home remedies _ never worked....what must I do Doctor? to remove this rough skin? I am so tired from it.. :( _
Mon, 3 Jun 2019