Suggest remedies to clear marijuana from the body

I am 23 weeks pregnant and used marajuana 3 weeks ago my next doctors appointment is in a week and a half.. Since I have since quit completely I am worried about a thc positive urine sample at my next appointment are there any safe ways to better insure a clean urine sample at my appointment
Mon, 13 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Marijuana will stay in the body for around two weeks in frequent user. In your case it might have already flushed off from the body. Water and diuretics are the first go to for detox, more urine you pass, the more cannabinoid metabolites leave your body and the more dilute the urine. You can drink plenty of water (up to 3 liter per day) to detox your body. Diuretics not recommended as you are pregnant. Cranberry juice is a safer and natural choice to and has got better results.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shinas Hussain