Suggest remedies for bladder infection

I have been having bladder infection symptoms that started approx 2 weeks ago. I took AZO for the symptoms and it helped. On Tues 9/13 i went to my doc at Aurora who did a urine test. He said things were ok, but every time i go off the AZO the symptoms come back. My doc has been on vaca a week, returning tomorrow. I had chills tofay and a 102 fever. I went to ACL clinic for another urine culture. Since i took tylenol my temp is no w 100.6 but i still feel terrible. Should i go to urgent care? I am afraid i will wait two hours and they still wont prescribe an antibiotic which is what i believe i need. What are your thoughts?
Wed, 24 Apr 2019

As per your history, it may urinary tract infection.

for that you can take tab. nitrofurontoin, syp. cital after consultation.

In case of pain, take tab. tylenol. Keep yourself hydrated.

Do urine culture sensitivity and complete haemogram. Maintain proper hygiene.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam B. Kale, General & Family Physician