Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
165 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest permanent treatment for eczema

Hi doctor, I suffer from a skin issue that some doctors diagnose as eczema , allergy to chemicals n also Palmpholyx as I often get vesicles filled with fluid on both my itchy palms.... This is almost since birth n since last 30 years no doctor has been able to relieve me of this disease. Only steroids/antibiotics have helped control n after few days or months esp when weather changes the condition is same as above. Could you please guide me as to what exactly is my issue? And is there a permanent cure in allopathy ? Recently my doctor has asked me to take monticope with tenovate g cream - is it the right medication? Your reply will help a lot.
Wed, 18 Feb 2015
Report Abuse
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
skin condition requeres local examination by dermatologist and correct diagnosis. should be cleatened and apply betadine lotion. can apply pregmatar ointment. take levocetrizine 5mg tablet twotimes daily. it is a chronic disease. homeopathy and naturopathy claims treatment and cure. it is not possible to authenticate them.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i have skin problem of eczema since ten years suggest exact treatment to me age 30 till now taking HCQS,omnicortal,hyrax