• question-icon

Suggest medication for severe pain in perineum after turp surgery

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... I have severe perineum pain from turp surgery 4yrs ago. Ican not Set or stand for any length of time. I've tried everyThing From drugs to injections 4 spinal cord stimulative, morphine pumps have any ideas?
Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

You can take simple painkiller to treat this issue and take ultrasound abdomen for further consultation.

I Hope I have answered your query. If you have further doubts, I would be happy to help you. Happy day.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist