Suggest me some herbs or food articles to keep my BP in control

can suggest some herbs or food articles to keep my Blood Pressure in control.My bp is 90/140.I'm 56 years.
I want to suggest some herbs or nuts or food articles to keep my Blood pressure under control without the medicines. i am 56 years my BP is 90/140. Is this count alright for my age? I also take Tranquilizers i.e.,Inderal 10mg and epitril 1mg daily. I want answers by 9pm today and I dont want any further instructions after this time.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009