Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Suggest me a good urologist or sexologist in Bangalore

where i can good urologist or sexologist in shimoga or in bengaluru.. i may suffering from blantis so suggest me a good urologist/ sexlogist n his address n his contact number plz...
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1004
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Balanitis is not condition where you need help from a urologist.Please visit a general surgeon in your near by,alternatively you can visit your family doctor and take his guidance for this,he can effectively treat this and if needed he can guide you for referral also.Please get your blood sugar checked if not already done.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor