The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be attributed to increased acid formation in the stomach.
The reason for increased acid production can be Stress, inappropriate diet & lifestyle methods or infection associated with a type of bacteria called Helicobacter pylori
Symptomatic relief can be obtained with intake of Proton pump
inhibitors like Omeprazole, Pantoprazole
,etc. (which prevent acid formation in stomach) to be taken twice a day, half an hour before meals.
Antacid gel can also be taken after meals for the same.
It is also needed that you take certain precautions regarding your diet & lifestyle, such as:
1. Take soft, plain, non-spicy foods
2. Drink lots of water to maintain adequate hydration
3. Avoid smoking & consuming irritating substances such as acidic & rich foods, caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol.
4. Have your meals regularly and at appropriate time of the day. Do not skip breakfast & never stay hungry.
5. Keep away stress, think positive.
6. Exercise regularly & practice meditation
7. Avoid medicines like Ibuprofen, Diclofenac
, etc for pain relief. They may further aggravate the condition.
8. Avoid staying awake late at nights. Get sufficient sleep.
Wishing a good health.