Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Suffring from irregular periods age of 16

hello sir im 16yrs young girl im suffering from irregular priods... every time,these are occuring to me for 2 to 3 months gap after evry period ,so i need ur response immediately for this cause plz give me a respnse right nw.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  273
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Irregular period are much more common in young girls... Improve your nutritional status, be healthy with your diet, avoid unnecessary stress and anxiety. These small changes can bring about changes in your menstrual cycles.. If the problems persists you may have to consult your doctor for  evaluation...

Answered: Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor