Suffering with chronic spinal stenosis, headaches and muscle spasms. Feet is inward. Is it the right diagnosis?

Hello, I am a 55 yo white female who was first diagnosed at the age of 42 with mono. I never felt well after the mono and my PCP did not give up. My sed rate was elevated and today is at 110, I suffer with neuropathy, chronic spinal stenosis, headaches, muscle spasms esp. left hand, numbness in left foot and upper right thigh to the knee. My speech has become where I am asked over and over what I had just said. I have been diagnosed with over 15 diseases. I do have some psoriasis also, so everyone immediately went to the PA and RA even though blood testing for RA is always negative. My maternal uncle had MS so severe he died at the age of 19 from his heart just rupturing in his chest. I feel I have been misdiagnosed and want to know who I should see for a more complete assessment of all of my symptoms. Thank you. Also both feet have completely turned inwards.
Mon, 4 Nov 2013
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
THIS FEET TURNING INWARD MAY BE PROBABLY DUE TO FOCAL DYSTONIAS OF THE FOOT.OTHER SYMPTOMS OF MUSCLE SPASMS MAY ALSO BE DUE TO DYSTONIAS OR MAY ALSO BE DUE TO ELECTOLYTE DISTURBANCES. I FEEL U PLS FIRST CONSULT A NEUROLOGIST N THEN A RHEUMATOLGIST.