Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Suffering from thyroid problem. Looking for the specialist

Hi, doctor, my mother has thyroid for many years, and she have already visited to many doctors for proper dose of medicine. Now she want a new doctor for the actual treatment as well as the proper care about her illness . Can you provide me a name, address and phone no. of a thyroid specialist in north kolkata, west bengal,
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to healthcare magic forum,
If you want to show it to a specialist then the specialist is called endocrinologist, and there is one doctor endocrinologist, you can get him in CMC kolkata, medicine department.
Answered: Tue, 13 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor