Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering from stomach ache

I m having a stomach ache from yesterday on the right side. should i go and see a doctor or general medicine will work. I haven t had yet. what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Dec 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  199
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi... there are various causes for the stomach ache.., common causes are acid peptic disease.., duodenal ulcer, peptic ulcer.. Avoid spicy foods, coffee, tea and chilli items for a month, then the condition will improve...
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
As pain is on right side,possibility of having acute appendicitis is there.
This can be better diagnosed bye physical examination and by sonography.
Take antispasmodic tab like Meftal spas or cyclomin.If there is no relief then consult surgeon.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thank you for your query.
your question was posted on 3rd December 2010,Friday, and think you might have got relief but still I would like to share few things.
The pain may be because of :

*Kidney stones
*urethral stone
*Muscular pains etc etc

You need clinical examination and investigations if required.
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor