Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Endometrial polyp, cervical erosion, PID, pelvic endometriosis, PCOD, salpingitis, clitoris pain

Hi Doctor, I Have Endometrial polyp with cervical erosion with mild PID and mimimal pelvic endometriosis with multicystic, early pcod (bilateral ) and salpingitis. I hv taken Medicines bt the most important is that my pain in clitoris is not going.. it is too severe n untolerable
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
You do not specify how long you've had the clitoral pain. If it has been since you've begun on antibiotics for the treatment of the salpingitis/PID I would recommend that you undergo a course of treatment for yeast. This can be a combination of topical creams and oral pills. You can speak to your gynecologist or try over-the-counter antifungal for the treatment of Candidaisis. infections. The pharmacy should be able to direct you. You need to apply the cream to the area that's bothering you and not just use it vaginally.
A problem that I have seen in my practice is that women whi do spinning classes or other forms of exercise where there's possible compression of the clitoris need to adjust the seat so that nerve irritation can heal. If you do extensive rowing or biking I would suggest that you find an alternate exercise for a little while. And after improvement if you return to that type of exercise using gel pad. These are only a few suggestions. In the end you're going to have to return to your gynecologist for an exam if the suggestions fail to solve the problem. Here's one final thought.
I am not sure how they're treating your early PCOD. Perhaps is not treated at all. However if you are undergoing a hormonal treatment you need to go back to your doctor to see if it has affected the clitoral size.I hope that you feel better soon.
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor