Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Suffering from right suppurative otitis media. Advised tympanoplasty. Suggestions for hospitals in India?

Dear Sir, I am Mukesh Ranjan working as a software engineer with Emirates Airlines, Dubai. I am suffering from Right Suppurative Otitis media . I have consulted ENT specialist and he advised that I have to undergo right Tympanoplasty . I would like to go surgury in your hospital. Please provide the procedures so that I can take appointment for the same. Thanks & Regards, Mukesh Ranjan Software Engineer, Emirates Airlines, Dubai. Mob No: +0000 India Address: Village: Punaul Dist: Nawada (Bihar) Mob No:+91-0000
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding your ear disease (suppurative otitis media). Here I would like to tell you this is a very common disease of ear and nearly every ENT surgeon is doing this operation, now a day in India it is done as a day care surgery.

Since you belongs to Bihar ,so you may contact any ENT doctor at Medical college or Distt hospital at Bihar. If you feel any difficulty you may contact us also I am regularly doing this surgery for last 25 years.

Answered: Wed, 23 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor